Third Eye Pop-Up Yoga Studio & Concept Store
| March 22nd – 28th | @hyvearch
Creating Sacred Space for Conscious Living : A week long pop-up yoga studio and unique concept store offering daily yoga classes, events and a range of handcrafted spirited goods to adorn your sacred space and conscious lifestyle. Our offerings have been carefully curated with a focus on well-being and self-care, to support your personal practises and living space.
The products we sell have been created with loving intention and with respect for our planet.
We believe in supporting local artisans, who we are proud to collaborate with.
We look forward to connecting with you.
March 22-28th . Hyve Architects . Stonehaven
Sunday 22nd March
- 5pm - 7pm
- Sound Healing & Cacao Ceremony
- An evening of deep relaxation and nourishment to celebrate the opening of Third Eye’s Pop-up Yoga Studio & Concept Store. Join us in welcoming the arrival of the Spring Equinox and the beginning of a new Lunar Cycle with a Cosmic Soundbath Journey from Rebecca, followed by a Sacred Cacao Ceremony hosted by Melissa. Allow us to guide you to a peaceful place of stillness within. Gain clarity of thought in this inner sanctuary, as you prepare to open your heart and set a positive intention for the month(s) ahead. Afterwards you will have time to browse the Third Eye Store and connect with those sharing the space with you. £20
Monday -Thursday 23rd-26th
- Slow Flow - 10am
- A slow paced yoga class to ease your mind and body into the day. Focused around creating better joint mobility, flexibility in the hips and strengthening in the spine. Includes guided breath-work and meditation to promote clarity of thought and peace of mind. Suitable for all, including beginners. This class is especially useful to those less able bodied or age 50+ £10
- 6pm - 7.15pm
- Vinyasa Flow
- An energetic class designed to build heat, strength & flexibility in the body. Taught at an open level, so there are options whether you are fairly new to yoga or an experienced yogi. £10
Friday Yoga 27th
- 6pm - 7.30pm
- Restorative Vinyasa Yoga
- A slower paced Vinyasa Flow class incorporating guided meditation and some time afterwards for a cup of freshly brewed herbal tea & conversation to wind down after a busy week. £15
Saturday 28th March
- 6pm - 7pm
- Drumming Circle with refreshments provided by Wee Hemp Spirits Drumming
- 1 hour of drumming lead by Rebecca + complimentary Canna'B Gin drink from Wee Hemp Spirits. Please bring your drum and a cushion for sitting. If you don't have a drum get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. More information to come! £15